Please fill out the nomination entry form below
Top Tips for entering the Volunteers in Sport Awards
The entry form has been designed to make submitting an entry form as convenient as possible. There’s no hard and fast rule or magic formula that will guarantee success, however here are a few guidelines to help make the process a little easier for you.
- All entries require a short-written submission outlining why you believe your nominee makes a difference.
- Just remember, this is your chance to showcase their good work – so make sure it reflects the very best of what they do.
- Focus on the key information that will make your entry stand out.
- Think about what makes your volunteer vital to your sports club/team/community/organisation.
- Ideally provide examples of the impact your nominated volunteer has made.
- Provide any relevant statistics, anecdotes, facts, and figures to demonstrate your volunteers success.
- The judging process will be based on the content of the nomination form and not the amount of nominations received per individual.
If you have any questions about nominating someone, email us at email@example.com